Top End Camp Hire is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Top End Camp Hire may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2022.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your personal details such as name and contact details
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- credit/ debit card details
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- In order to facilitate collection and delivery (if applicable) of your order.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, including by engaging third party contractors to improve our online presence. These contractors may have access to your information.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Covering any of our out of pocket expenses.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We regret that we cannot be liable for any breaches to the security of our data caused by third party contractors.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Add in the special requirements section at checkout that you do not want your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- Contacting us on email via our contact page form to arrange alternatives to recording credit/debit card details.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending us an email via our contact page form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so or we are making a booking on your behalf.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PO Box 622 Nightcliff NT 0814.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us via our contact page as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We also suggest reading our terms and conditions and note that in the case of a discrepancy the terms and conditions will supersede this policy.